Sunday, August 11, 2019

ABANDONED!!!!

[Me, looking everywhere for my human.  Notice the tragic color of my world.]

Ruru the Cat here.  My person is gone forever!  I know she is!  She totally ditched me.  I looked everywhere, and she's just not here.  A few days ago seemed like any other day.  My person's brother went off somewhere.  I heard the nasty word "school," but I watched my person to make sure she wouldn't go as well.  No movement.  I sighed with relief.  I hate that nasty place, even though I don't know exactly what it is.  It tends to steal my person away a lot.  I don't know why they'd call it "summer school."  Duh.  Of course, it's summer.  It feels and smells warm.  But it doesn't seem to impact my person.  

[How life should be--getting my face properly rearranged by my person.]

But later that day, she started packing stuff up.  That's usually a bad sign.  Whenever that happens, my person will often ditch me.  I made sure to interfere as much as possible to make sure she wouldn't leave.  I made cute faces and purred and everything.  But then, she ditched me, anyway.  We're all of us here, their four-footed friends.  And they left their friend here to feed us and pet us.  But she's not the same.  I want my person!  They've been gone for DAYS and DAYS.  It's my worst nightmare.  I'd take that nasty school business over this because at least she comes home to rearrange my ears and squish around my face at the end of the day.  I just don't know what to do.  I guess I'll take a nap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment