Sunday, February 24, 2019

MY Spot!!!!

[Me in my spot.  Not yours.  Mine.]

Ruru the Cat here.  So I figured out my person does this wonderful thing sometimes, which I like.  I wish I could get her to do it all the time.  She lays her jacket across her bed, so I can lay on it.  When it's like that, it's MY spot.  I want it, so it's mine.  Twixie tried to sneak in there and steal it from me, but I tell you it's MINE.  I had to stare him down and steal it back. 

[MY SPOT!!!]

My person's mom is usually awesome.  I'll sit there in her spot and wait for her to pet me and rub my tummy just right.  But when my spot is there, I want no attention.  Just the spot that smells like me and my person.  I'll let her pet me but only if she'll do it on my spot. 

[Okay, fine, pet me, but don't take me out of my spot.  This means you, too, stinking fluff butt Twixie in the background.  I see you eyeing my spot.]

Even my person was unacceptable that day.  I fought her to get back to MY spot, so Twixie couldn't sneak in there and steal it.  It's MINE, mine, and only mine.  When my person thought it was funny to bunch up that jacket, I stood wondering what to do without my spot.  Then, they put it back, so I could take it again.  I tell you it's MY SPOT. 


No comments:

Post a Comment