Monday, February 11, 2019

The Joys of Misery

[Me, feeling like crap.]

Ruru the Cat here.  I've been feeling crappy all week.  I can't breathe very well.  I keep coughing and wheezing.  My people say something about "hairball."  All I know is I feel like something the cat might drag in, but I'd have to kill her because she'd be making me move.  Besides, I don't like any cats but Toothless.  The rest are jerks.  Just look at last week's blog.  I can't stand cats I don't know, and I don't like most of the ones I do know. 

[Extra love.  I can handle that.]

But here's the nice part of it all.  My person has been wrapping me up in a blankie and holding me and petting me.  Her mom has, too.  And she's really good at rearranging my ears and rubbing my belly and everything.  I've been coddled and fed extra treats all week.  I imagine it has something to do with this "hairball" stuff, whatever that is.  I don't like that they keep hunting me down to shove sludge in my face.  Sometimes, I'm in the mood for it, but I'm often not.  Either way, they make me take it.  They call it "meds," whatever that means. 

The important thing, really, is that they give me extra treats and a lot of love.  Maybe this feeling crappy business isn't so bad, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment