Sunday, February 17, 2019

Traitor!

[Proof!]

Ruru the Cat here.  I've been telling you about this obnoxious dog that's come in to take over my whole house.  Here we were, living just fine with four cats and two throw rugs that bark and let us eat their food.  Well, all that changed when the beast above showed up and steals their food instead.  She drinks their water and steals our loves and barks at us.  Barks!  At us!  Given half a chance, she'll even chase us around and steal our treats.  I stay the heck out of the living room when she's around. 

[They look wayyyy too cozy here.]


Well, the other day, I saw it.  My brother, my VERY OWN BROTHER, turned traitor.  He walked right up to that beast that steals my dog food (and my cat food, given a chance) and sat RIGHT NEXT TO HER.  Seriously.  I get that Toothless is sweet to pretty much everyone in fur.  He can't stand any humans but his and will fight with claws out to get out of any human's grasp if it's not the right human.  But he has low standards as far as four-legged friends are concerned.  Clearly none at all because he actually snuggled that smelly, farty, snorty DOG.  I just can't believe this.  My own brother.  He snuggled her for several minutes of his own choice.  No one made him sit there.  I just don't get it.  Come on, Toothless.  How could you?  Soon, you'll start dating her.  "Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria."  I heard that on a show once, but I never thought it would happen here.  Now it has!  The world is coming to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment