Sunday, December 23, 2018

Humans Are Despicable

[Snurfle.  Twixie in a turkey hat.  I about died.  Talk about appropriate.  Such a turkey.  I about died laughing.]

Ruru the Cat here.  Remember how last week, I said humans looooved to use Christmas as an excuse to dress up themselves and us poor, innocent four-legged denizens of the universe with crap we don't need and don't want?  Well, here's proof.  I was minding my own business, taking a nap and hiding away from everyone when I heard the dulcet sounds of my food hitting the dish. 

[GAH!  Not again!]

I came to investigate, when I was nabbed and shoved into this crappy number I endured last week.  Really? 

[Just shoot me now.  Or, better yet, shoot anyone who would do this to a poor, defenseless animal.]

But it gets worse.  I was then shoved into the arms of our house guest WHO WAS HOLDING A DOG.  Not just a dog but THE dog that steals my food, my lovings, and my freedom to roam my house unmolested by dog smells.  Well, other than MY dogs, whom I can tolerate only because they ignore me most of the time.  And they know better than to mess with me.  This one barks at any cat that she catches unawares, in spite of our threats to turn her face into a pincushion.  THAT dog.  I was, needless to say, less than pleased. 

[Poor, unfortunate souls.]

Then, the people went around shoving hats on other animals.  It's not so bad when they do it to dogs.  Dogs can handle this kind of ridiculousness. 

[What did poor Maya do to deserve this?]

But when they do it to us cats, we just want to murder something.  Or, better yet, someone.  It's just not fair.  When can we get rid of this Christmas stuff again?  I mean, other than my lovely, green, tree-shaped jungle gym.  That stays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment