Sunday, December 16, 2018

Ho Ho Horrible People

[GAH!!!!  The yeti came back! This time, she had a smaller yeti in tow.  At least they left again.]

Ruru the Cat here.   Seriously.  It's not enough to bring new beasties into my life that want to steal my blog.  It's not enough to share my dog food with actual DOGS.  It's not even enough to allow the yeti back into my house with a yeti junior.  (Not one but TWO huge white dogs, filling all my space all DAY yesterday--okay, so they spent most of that time in the backyard, but they still came in my house.)  No.  That didn't satisfy my humans.  It wasn't obnoxious enough for them. 

[A reindeer hat?  Seriously?]

No, it gets even worse.  Yesterday, my people stuck me in a ridiculous hat.  Yes, a HAT.  WHICH IS CLOTHING.  Do I look happy?  NO! 

[Look at that malicious smile!  They're laughing at me!]

I've blogged all about how much I do NOT like clothing.  They stuck it on my head then started laughing and singing Christmas music.  I'm sure I heard a crack about Rudolf, that dumb red-nosed deer guy I keep hearing people sing about.  It's just not fair. 

[My beautiful, perfect, killable jungle gym.]

Okay, so I like the smell of mint and that huge, green jungle gym that's a real TREE this year with real shiny baubles I can kill.  I like that big, red flower that makes it feel like we're outside without having to go outside.  I especially like shredding and playing with those brightly-colored  packages under the jungle gym.  I like some parts of Christmas.  But something about Christmas makes people want to stick a cat in a costume.  Gah.  Just give me my jungle gym and let me shred it in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment