Sunday, November 5, 2017

I Heart Science


Ruru the Cat here.  So the bestest of all things is the science fair.  I know that sounds funny, but let me explain.  My person's brother thought he'd like to put cat food in front of us to give us a taste test.  Except they didn't just settle for the cheap, hard stuff.  Oh, no, they went all out and got us the meat-in-a-can good stuff they NEVER give us.  Oh, my goodness, talk about a slice of paradise. 

They brought us one right after another into a room and put down a dish of chicken chunks soaked in cat-friendly gravy.  AND they put a dish with oh-so-yummy fishy pate down right next to it.  It was hard to decide which decadent pleasure to explore first.  I plowed through the chicken chunks then launched right into the pate without giving them a chance to haul it off.  I also refused to leave the room when the next of the six of us came in 'cuz I wanted to steal his leftovers. 

I don't care what their results were or what they were doing it for.  It doesn't matter.  I want a science fair just like that to happen every day.  Every single day.  Only next time, I won't share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment