Sunday, October 29, 2017

Tug-of-Mouse


Ruru the Cat here.  So, a few days ago, I caught me a mouse.  It was plump and perfect.  It was so much fun to chase it around.  But then, Maya, one of the Halloween-type cats here, decided she wanted it.  We spent an hour stealing it from each other.  She'd settle in to play with it, let it go, and then I'd steal it back.  I was really frustrated for a while then decided it was actually kind of fun.  I'm not sure who got it in the end; I just know it wasn't me.  I think one of the other cats stole it from her.  

Then, fast forward a few days, and she caught another chunky little mouse.  I figured if she could steal mine, I could steal hers.  So we spent another hour or so switching back and forth.  She didn't seem to like the game very much and was most insistent it was hers, not mine.  Once again, I can't be sure who got it in the end.  But, seriously, if you don't like me stealing your mouse, leave mine alone.  'Cuz all's fair in love and mouse wars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment