Sunday, October 15, 2017

I Wanna Be Naked

                                                 
                                                      [Humans and their nutty costumes]

This is Ruru the Cat.  My person did it again.  And her mom, who usually rescues me, didn't do anything to help.  They got it in their head that I wanted to dress up just because that craziness called Halloween is coming up.  I DON'T want to dress up.  EVER.  Humans seem all excited about putting clothes on their body, especially weird ones this time of year.  My person is excited about dressing like me.  News flash: I'm a cat.  Cats like to be naked.  We already have fur coats.  We don't need an extra one. 

                                                         [Puppies make good furniture.]

My person has done this to me before.  But this time, I had a fellow victim.  While my person was giggling and putting that nastiness called clothing on me, her mom was putting clothing on my new shadow, that annoying puppy.  I don't mind that puppy so much anymore.  He makes a nice butt warmer when I want to sit on him.  And he doesn't seem to mind that much when I do.  If he growls, I don't have to take him seriously.  We more or less get along. 

But that day, we were fellow victims of human monstrosity together.  They thought it was hilarious to put us in this:


And this dreadful thing again.  Gag:


And what's this thing supposed to be? 



Really? 


People are twisted.  That's all I can say.  See, this is proof positive people just don't understand animals at all.  We like to run around without human stuff on us.  For the sake of animals everywhere, just stop.  Naked is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment