Sunday, August 6, 2017

Camping? What's That?



Ruru the Cat here.  Last week, the really dumb hairball my people seem to think is a dog begged me ALL WEEK long to share his outdoor adventure.  See, I don't think he can string three words together, so don't expect much.  Izzy, the monster dog I still don't like but tolerate, at least owns a brain cell.  This thing my people call a Pomeranian seems to be little more than a grumpy throw rug.  But I'd rather get him off my back, so here he goes:

Wow!  Wowowowowow!  Ruru let me say stuff.  I wanted to say stuff, and she finally said yes.  I'm so happy!  My person did an amazing amazing amazing thing!  What was I saying?  

Seriously?  You wanted to talk about your camping trip.  People out there, I warned you.  Dodger's not the sharpest bulb in the box.  Even as dogs go.  Camping trip.  Dodger, tell us about that stupid camping trip of yours.  Whatever a camping trip is.  

Yes!  It was great!  I got to ride on my person's lap in the car, and it was great!  And I got to follow my person into a camping housy like thingy.  And then I got to sleep by her ALL NIGHT LONG.  And she took me for a walk in the middle of trees!  Everything was great!  It was really really great.  What was I saying?

Well, thank you, Dodger, for enlightening us about absolutely nothing.  I get the feeling you did something outside, and it was great.  

Yeah, great.  It was great.  

I still don't understand what camping is or how it was great or...anything.  But at least Dodger is going to shut up.  

Did I tell you it was great?  I got to smell my person all night long.  And it was...

Great.  Yes.  We know.  Thank you, truly inspiring.  Teach me to trust a dog to do or say anything.  





No comments:

Post a Comment