Sunday, August 27, 2017

Fidget Spinners Are Stupid


Ruru the Cat here.  I thought about whining about how someone tripped on my paw last night, and now I've been limping all day.  But I don't want to think about it.  I'd rather sleep it off.  

What really bugs me is that my person busted out this really cool looking thing that goes around and around and around.  I tried to attack and kill it because it was moving.  Anything small that moves is yummy, right?  

No!  Not right!  I tried to bite it, and it flipped me in the face.  I tried to paw it, and it flipped me in the paw.  My person thought it was hilarious.  She laughed every time I attacked the thing and got slapped.  So I stopped attacking it.  

But then my person brought it CLOSER.  The demonic thing tormented me with its movement, taunting me and daring me to attack it again.  I still sat back, refusing with all my will power.  

Then she stuck it in my face, flapping it across my whiskers, so I HAD to attack it.  Had to.  It's what cats do.  But then it flipped me AGAIN.  I don't get why people find these crazy things interesting and how my person can be so cruel.  Humans are mean by nature, creating these cool things that attack back.  I'll be over here, licking the paw that got stepped on AND the one attacked by that stupid person toy.  And pondering mean thoughts at anyone who would think these things even make sense.  

No comments:

Post a Comment