Sunday, August 13, 2017

People and Their Weird Stuff


Ruru the Cat here.  People are always shoving goofy things in my face as if I'm supposed to find them interesting.  Seriously.  All I want is snuggles.  And food.  Lots of food.  Is that too much to ask?  Instead, people are doing these weird things to me.   There's only one stuffed something I want in my face, and that's the one above.

Not this one: 


Definitely not this one: 

And this bizarre flashy one is right out: 

My people also think it's funny to stick me in a hat.  
It's not.  See that smothered furry thing at the bottom?  That's me.  Not happy.  Better a hat, though, than this number: 


Or worse yet, this one: 

Tape=suck.  Lots of suck.  If you pull this crap on me, I'll hide here: 


Or maybe here: 

I'll be tired, but at least I'll be safe.  And you'll never find me.  Consider yourself warned, crazy person.  



No comments:

Post a Comment