Sunday, May 28, 2017

Playing with Ribbons

                                           [This cat gets to play with HER ribbon.  Why can't I?]

Ruru the Cat here.  People are strange.  They've had all this crazy drama with that bearded dragon's cage getting knocked over and everything.  You'd think people would get tired of chasing stuff like that around.  But instead of getting rid of the useless reptile thingies they won't let me play with, they get MORE.  This week, they've been talking all about something they call a ribbon snake.
 I'm not sure what a snake is, but I gather it's something small and almost lizard-like I'm not supposed to eat.   But it's called a RIBBON snake.  Don't they know cats like to play with ribbons?

Anyway, so the thing got out right after they put it in some kind of cage.  They turned the place upside down looking for it.  I could have found it.  And played with it.  And eaten it.  But they didn't ask for my help.  Obviously, they don't know what they're doing.  Shortly after that, this weird message appears on my screen: cxlvskjdv...i'mfree!sssssssssslithered free!Hahahahsldkfjsldkfj.  And my keyboard smelled funny after that.  But then they found the ribbon thing again.  Even without very useful eyes or noses or anything.  They called it a miracle, and I guess they weren't kidding.  From what I can tell, the ribbon thing is tiny.   People just don't like to learn from their mistakes I guess.  Silly people.



No comments:

Post a Comment