Sunday, June 4, 2017

Summer!


Ruru the Cat here.  I kept wondering why my person didn't go to school and didn't go to school and didn't go to school day after day.  I keep hearing about this thing called "summer vacation."  I think that may have something to do with it.  I'm not complaining, mind you.  She's just here most of the time, loving me and playing with me and hugging me as often as she finds me.  Okay, I'll be honest.  It can get a bit old.  She wants to boop my nose all the time.  She wants to rearrange my face, my beautiful face.  She wants to haul me around.  Most of the time, there's nothing more exciting than being her teddy bear as she tucks me in with her and snuggles me to sleep.  But there are times when she pushes her luck and forgets I have claws and teeth.  I have to gently remind her.  With my claws or teeth.

Today, I decided I needed a break from all that.  And someone wasn't watching the door very closely.  And the weather was nice.  And outdoors smelled really interesting.  So I went to the backyard, where I'm not supposed to be.  It felt nice.  Sun on my fur was good.  But then somebody saw me and cornered me and brought me inside.  Seriously?  What good is perfect weather if I can't be out in it, hiding from booping?  Overall, though, this summer stuff isn't half bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment