Sunday, June 25, 2017

Cats Don't Cry



Ruru the Cat here.  My person thinks I cry.  She points out the wet stuff that comes out of my eyes everytime she comes back from being gone FOREVER.  I don't cry.  I'm a cat, and cats don't cry.  Those are NOT tears.  

She was gone again this week for TWO WHOLE DAYS.  I wandered around like a lost soul.  I kept wandering upstairs, just sure she was there.  But she wasn't.  Then I'd go downstairs, sure she was there.  She wasn't there, either.  I didn't think it was POSSIBLE that she'd leave me again for so long, but she did.  I can't imagine why she would leave this house when I'm here.  What could be out there that would be more interesting that snuggling me to sleep and tucking me in with my stuffed leopard?  Her world REVOLVES around me, but she keeps leaving.  I mean, her cousins were here and offered to pet me, but it's just not the same thing.  

Okay, so maybe I cried a little when she finally came home.  But only a little bit.  She had to know it's a TRAGEDY every time she leaves me!  Every time!  Okay, maybe I cried a lot, but don't tell her that.  Izzy the Dog hasn't stopped laughing at me.  I'm still a panther, a killer of mice and master of my world.  Just don't let her leave me again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment