Sunday, June 11, 2017

Don't leave me!



Ruru the Cat here.  My person left me for two whole days!  Two!  Nobody seemed to know where they went.  They rushed around like they were going somewhere, packing stuff into bags and feeding us extra.  But I didn't think they'd actually do it.  I mean, my person's world revolves around me.  Every night, she tucks me in with my little plush snow leopard and snuggles me until we both go to sleep.  First thing in the morning, she wants to snuggle me and only me.  As often as she can, she wants to hold me and talk about how fat I am and tell me how much she loves me and rearrange my face.  But then she LEFT me.  ME.  Her precious fat cat.

I spent the first day telling myself that she was coming right back, that she just fed us extra because she really is that sweet.  But when it got later and later and later, and I hadn't been tucked in with my leopard, I felt so lost.  I had to spend the night on a sofa like a normal cat.  But I'm NOT a normal cat.  The next day I told myself the whole day she was coming back.  I lurked by the door, sure she would be back at any time.  I mean, she didn't give us THAT much extra food.  But the day came and went, and she did not come back.  I thought I was going to DIE!



When the third day rolled around, and she wasn't home yet, I started making plans to get out of the house somehow and find her.  I couldn't believe this.  But I couldn't find a way out.  What was I going to DO?  Then, just like that, my person came back.  I didn't want to let her out of my sight, not for a second.  She held me and loved me and made sure I had my plush leopard as I went to sleep.  But that wasn't enough for me.  As soon as my person went to sleep, I had to chase around my person's mom and dad to make sure I got all the love I could.  How do I ground my person?  I want to make sure she never does this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment