Monday, May 8, 2017

Proof!

[The face of a killer!!!]

Ruru the Cat here.  I told you last week that my buddy, Baby, was spending quality time with the enemy.  Well, now I have a photo that shows Baby snuggling with Izzy the Beast, the huge monster dog my people have inflicted on us poor, innocent cats.  See this picture?  

I wasn't kidding.  Here's another that shows her playing with--not attacking or killing--the beast!!
 
[See the freaky black blur?  That monster doesn't hold still!]

Not only has Baby been hobnobbing with that enemy, but those crazy people with the baby, the toddler, and the shaggy mountain with teeth showed up again, and Baby actually let the toddler play with her.  

[Cats and toddlers just shouldn't mix!]

That Baby doesn't deserve to be called a cat anymore.  Maybe she's really a dog in disguise.   

Oh, crap.  Here comes Baby.  Hide me.   

[This is me!  Look at all my toys!  But I'd rather play with you!]

Ooh, look!  There's a computer here.  I like computers.  They're great.  I like to jump on them 'cuz they get me attention.  And balls.  Balls are fun.  I'm a dog.  My name is Izzy.  

I also like cats.  But the cats here don't seem to like me.  Except Baby.  I like Baby 'cuz she'll let me chase her and snuggle her and stuff.  Oh, and I like meat.  Yummy meat.  When those visitors came today, they let me steal steak right from their hands.  I got in trouble for it, so maybe they weren't offering it to me.  But I like them because they gave me meat.  

[The big, scary dog that wanted my toys.]

I like dogs, too.  Except that guest's dog.  He was big and scary and growled at me if I tried to steal my toys back.  But he's gone, so everything's okay now.  But most dogs are awesome.  I like this puppy called Willow.  We chase and chase and chase and chase and chase each other.  I think it's called tag.  Dog tag maybe.  It's fun. And there's this dog we meet when we go on walks.  She sniffs my butt and walks with us.  Dogs are good. 

[My favorite new squeaky toy.] 

But there's this dog here that... well, I think it's a dog.  But it squeaks like one of my squeaky toys.  Did I tell you I like squeaky toys?  And rope for tug-o-war.  And balls.  Did I say that already?  Oh, yeah.  The dog here is a funny little thing.  It smells like a dog.  People call it a dog.  But I want to chew it like a stuffed squeaky toy 'cuz it's too small to be a dog and too squeaky to bark right. 

I like it here.  It's fun.  We go on walks a lot.  They buy me toys and treats and feed me and love me.  I miss my old mommy, but I have a new mommy, and she plays with my floppy ears.  They let me go outside a lot.  It's great.  I think I'll stay here forever and ever.  

[Mean, scary cat glaring and swiping at me.]

Uh, oh.  That little cat who was typing at the computer is hissing and clawing at me.  I think she wants me to leave.  She's cute and fluffy.  I wonder if I can play with her soon. 

[Lovably huggably adorable me!  My blog, not yours]

Crap!  That dumb dog, Izzy, was just here, typing on my keyboard!  This is my blog, you stupid mutt!   My house, my computer.  Ew.  Now, I have to lick the computer to get all the dog cooties off the keyboard.  Then I'll have to give myself a bath.  Then I'll have to scrub my tongue.  


Look!  Did you see what that mutt said?  That's more proof that Baby is turning traitor!  Look what else!  That Izzy says she wants to play with me, that she likes cats.  Have you seen what she does to things she likes like tennis balls? She chews them like bubblegum!  If she plays with me, I'm gonna be nothing but a bit of fluff.  Adorable fluff.  But still.  

[Why can't my people see she's scary?  Why can't Baby?]

That Izzy is bad news, I tell you.  Bad news.  I knew it, but no one would listen to me 'cuz people think I'm just too cute to be taken seriously.  Well, I'm a panther, I tell you, a panther.  And I will show that Izzy yet this is my house, and I'm in charge. 

But first, I need to clean off those doggie cooties.  Just ew.   



No comments:

Post a Comment