Monday, January 2, 2017

My plan didn't work. Dangit.


This is Ruru the Cat here.  I'm kind of bitter right now.  There I hid, carefully within the branches of our lovely green tree-like jungle gym, set to defend it to the death.  I heard rumors that our people were thinking of taking it down.  Seriously?  We just fell in love with it again.

So there I sat, on a branch.  Every time my person's mom reached in to grab a shiny bauble, I attacked her hand.  Every.  Time.  But she kept doing it.  What kind of a sadist is she, anyway?  Or maybe it's a masochist.  Whatever.  Those are people words.  Not my problem.

I tried.  I really did.  And then to add insult to injury, once our lovely jungle gym was gone, they left for two days leaving behind nothing but two handsful of food.  Each.  Jerks.  Man, this whole "holiday" stuff is really crappy for us feline types.  At least the food's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment