Sunday, January 8, 2017

SNOW!!!!



Ru the Cat here.  This weird thing has happened to the world outside.  I mean, it only affects me a little because I'm in the house all the time.  It went from being a world full of colors and shapes [not that color is half as interesting as movement to predators like me] to piles and piles of cold white stuff.  I don't get it.  Anyway, Scoutie came back after he faced the white piles in person.  He told us all about it.

We came to visit you guys, and my people took me outside and threw me in that horrible white stuff.  It covered me!  It was so scary and cold.  I was sure I was going to die!  And rather than holding me and comforting me, they laughed.  Laughed!  

I turned to the dog to get sympathy, but she was too busy jumping around like a bunny, bouncing from pile of snow to pile of snow like she was a dolphin in the water.  She's nuts, I tell you!  Almost as nuts as my people for thinking there's anything good about that white stuff out there.  I'm only lucky your people opened the door right then, so I could escape these crazy people.  The world has gone nuts, I tell you, and my people and the dog with it.  I just don't get it.  But I think I'm scarred for life.  

All we could tell poor Scoutie is that we thought it was pretty funny when he got dumped in the white stuff, too.  He stormed off in a pout.  Brothers just don't know how to take a joke.  


No comments:

Post a Comment