Sunday, January 15, 2017

Kinda Desperate



Ruru the Cat here.  It's been frustrating having my person be gone again for this place called "school."  I loved so much having her home all day every day that this whole having her gone a lot and going to bed early is just the pits.  I get so desperate for love that I'll even stand near my person's mom or dad just to invite snuggles.  It's humiliating.  I mean, I'm begging here.  They're usually pretty good at catching the hint, but it sucks that I have to hint at all.  These worshipful humans should be begging me for the privilege.

I was so delighted at the love my person gave me this weekend that I pretended not to notice that she used me for furniture.  I'm used to being used as a pillow or teddy bear.  This time, she used me as a card table.  And I let her because she is my person, and I would let her do anything.  But if one of the dogs tease me over it, I will deny it to my dying day and plot my revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment