Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sharing my Person



This is Ruru the Cat.  I know I whined about the puppy a few weeks ago, but I guess she's not so terrible.  She seems to like me and wants to play with me.  I even let her do it sometimes.  But unlike my silly brother, I will NOT be her chew toy.  It trips me out.  The puppy comes along, and he just lets her CHEW on his HEAD.  His HEAD.  Or his legs or back or whatever.  He TAKES it.  The rest of us lay down the law.  She tries to chew on our heads, and we show her with our claws that this is a great way to end up DEAD.

So I have to sleep on one side while the puppy sleeps on the other.  That's not so bad.  And my person still seems to snuggle me and hug me and play with me MORE.

There are problems.  Here, I thought when Daisy disappeared, I wouldn't have to compete for every piece of cheese or meat when our person mama is cooking.  But that stinking Harmony the Puppy is twice my size.  They go to feed ME a piece of meat or whatever, and that Harmony gets it.  She also has a thing for chewing on our litter box leavings.  I don't even know what that's all about.

But over all, it's okay.  I can handle sharing my person.  Sometimes.  As long as that puppy remembers who's boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment