Sunday, June 26, 2016

Gone!




Hi.  Ruru the Cat here.  I had this lovely show I liked to watch whenever I got the chance.  It was called "The Chick Channel."  My people brought in these feathered wonders that looked like the definition of yumminess.  I could stare at that glass box and fantasize about making those little peepers into prey.  When I wasn't playing with a mouse or eating cheese, I would dream lovely dreams of fresh chicken meat.

This week, they disappeared.  The box is still there, but the little peepers are gone.  I think I saw my people haul them out somewhere, but I fully expected them to be brought back.  But they haven't been!  I heard my people say something about the chicks being too big for that little cage, so they'd have to be taken outside.  But I thought they were kidding.  One day, they'll come back.  I know they will.  And when they are, they will be mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment