Sunday, June 5, 2016

Summer Break!



It's hot.  Really hot.  I mean, I'm a walking fur ball, a cat shedding like mad.  So that's the problem.  But the good stuff way makes up for it.  What's the good stuff, you ask?  My person is home ALL THE TIME!!!!  It's a beautiful thing.  She wants to just hold me and hold me and hold me.  It's beautiful.  I'm perfectly content to let her.  I'm the happiest plush animal you ever saw.  She hauls me around.  She snuggles me to sleep.  She feeds me her food.  Summer vacation, where have you been all my life?  Okay, so I have to put up with that dang puppy she got who wants to play with me and snuggle me and get in my face and sometimes put cats' heads in her mouth for some weird puppyish reason.  It's all good because I have my person home!  This is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment