Sunday, June 12, 2016

Red Dot




This is Ruru the cat again.  Where have you been all my life, little red dot?  My person daddy shows up, and suddenly, there's a little red polka dot that flies all over the place.  And I can chase it!  Except everyone else, all the fuzzies in the house, want to chase it, too.  I will almost get that little red dog, and someone else will get it instead.  The weird thing is when they catch it, they aren't able to pick it up.  I don't get it.

But it's really great.  I can chase that little red dot all day.  I wish it were yummy.  My favorite things like mice and cheese and lettuce and meat are yummy.  Sadly, the red dot, from what it seems from when others catch it, is not yummy.  I don't get it.  Something that fast and fun ought to be yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment