Monday, February 29, 2016

Brothers Suck



Toothless is a dork.  This is Ruru the outrageously amazing kitty again.  I have my keyboard back.  I can't believe he told you all that about me falling in the water.  Hey, I'm so awesome, I got trapped in the bathroom with the dogs and didn't lose my cool.  They love me, anyway.  When I couldn't find a litter box, I used the closest thing I could find to a person potty, and that was the hole in the tub when I needed to go.  I'm that much of a person in fur.



But two can play at this game.  That dorky brother of mine wants to tell embarrassing stories?  Well listen to this.  He thinks he's this big manly Halloween kitty.  He shows off and everything.  But he and my other brother suck.  No, I mean it.  They suck just like kittens.  Scoutie finds a fuzzy blanket, and sucks on it like he would on his mama.  It's 'cuz we lost our mamas too early.  Toothless likes to snuggle our person mommy and suck on her shirt.  See?  I told you brothers suck.  We sisters lost our mamas just like the boys, but do you see us doing that?  Okay, maybe you don't SEE us doing that if we can help it.  Maybe sometimes we do just 'cuz it feels nice but only once in a while.  Our brothers do it ALL THE TIME.  So there.  Show him to steal my keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment