Monday, February 22, 2016

Haha!


This is a blog high jack.  Or you could call me a guest blogger, but Ruthie doesn't know I'm doing it. She left her blog up, and I took it over.  I'm her brother, Toothless.  I'm still a cat.  I'm just cooler than she is. She's short and a girl and my little sister.  That has to show you who's the cooler cat.


The funniest thing happened this week.  See, we all have funny quirks with water.  Scoutie and I like to drink right out of the tap.  See, that's normal.  People do it.  We're just little people in fur.  The water is sweeter that way.  It's everyone else you have to wonder about.  Baby likes any water from anywhere.  You have to wonder about a feline who isn't picky about water.  Maia, my fellow Halloween cat who I snuggle and play with like she was my sister even though nobody else seems to like her, will drink from everything but the dish people put out.  She likes water left in puddles after a bath or toilet water especially.  I wonder if she knows that's how dogs are supposed to be, not cats.



But then there's Ruthie.  She can have this big dish of fresh, cold water in front of her.  I mean, if you have to drink water in a dish, that's the way to do it.  But Ruthie sits on the edge of the tub when anyone is bathing and stares at that water as if it were the most awesome thing in the universe, totally ignoring the fresh dish of sweet water.  Then if someone offers her a handful of water or a little dish of bath water, she drinks it down like people do hot chocolate.  I mean, do you know what people PUT in bath water?  She's a weirdo.  Really.

But then the funniest thing happened this week.  She wouldn't tell you about this because she about died of embarrassment, but she was trying to get at the bath water, leaned into some almost empty bottles, and went rear first right into the tub!  Our person mommy didn't get it on film, but Ruthie was soaked!  She climbed out of the water as fast as she could and dashed off to clean herself, but I laughed so hard.  If you can't laugh at a sister, who can you laugh at?  Don't tell her I told you this.  She'd kill me.  But it was AWESOME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment