Monday, February 15, 2016

Goodbye, Snickers



I'm a cat, but that doesn't mean I like all cats.  I was never close to that cat who lost the kittens, the one that was only here for a month and looked like my cat-mommy.  My person-mommy kept her in a separate room, so she didn't learn to fear other animals for when she moved into a new place.  Well, this week, Snickers moved out.  And I'm good with that.  She no longer howls for loneliness in the middle of the night or when too long has passed since someone has gone in there to give her hours of adoration that should have been mine.

Two people called and someone texted, but nothing worked out until a local woman texted, begging for a cat to replace one that had recently died.  This woman who got Snickers is just the kind of woman my person-mommy was looking for, someone who will give Snickers hours and hours and hours of love.  Sounds kind of boring to me because it doesn't involve cheese or chasing other crazy cats.  But I'm happy she's no longer here.  Now, the lovings and the cheese are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment