Sunday, March 26, 2023

How to Water and how not to Water


[The cat who knows how to Water.]

Ruru the Cat here. I know what water is for. Me. Obviously. If a person is in the tub, I will sit there and order the person to serve me nice, warm person soup. I'll have them put splashes of bath water on the side of the tub, so I can lap it up. That's the ideal and the best water around. I've shown a few other cats that's the way to go. 

[Here is one of the only acceptable ways to Water.]

Failing that, fine, I'll either make sure they freshen up my water dish, so it hasn't been sitting around more than an hour. Otherwise, it gets nasty and stale. I'll also order humans to turn the water in the sink on. That's fresh enough, too. It's a good thing humans have hands. Otherwise, they'd make lousy servants. Even then, they miss more than a few beats. 

[Check out the soggy tail. This is not how to water.]

Meanwhile, Phoenix just doesn't get it. She tries to follow my lead and sit on the edge of the tub to drink person soup, but all too often, she ends up landing butt-first in the tub or slip on the water and land on the floor. It's hilarious, but it's not at all how to properly enjoy water. Even the humans can't help but laugh when she goes tearing through the house, dripping water everywhere. Moral of the story? Be like me. I get how to properly enjoy water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment