Thursday, April 13, 2023

Weird Egg Things

[What the heck's an Easter?]

This is Ruru the Cat here. A few days ago, people did weird things. Big surprise. Humans seem to delight in weird. I was in my people's room as usual, living it up in peace and quiet, when one of my people came in and started putting strange-smelling stuff into these roundish items. It all looked very entertaining, but I wasn't sure what to make of it. I hear those roundish items got hidden all over the front room. I don't get humans some days, mostly days ending in Y. Here's what Dude had to say about it. 

[Die, egg thing, die.]


Dude aka Casper the Friendly Poltergeist: These round things appeared all over my cat tree. I had to kill them all. They had to die! It was exciting. I attacked one first, and the adult staff member who feeds me kept putting the thing back, so I could grab it and kill it again. Can we do this more often? Like every day? Anything I can kill is AMAZING!


[Mine.]

Varya aka the Wolf Weasel: Yeah, it was so cool. I was ready to kill them all. They needed to die. 

[My new best friend: source]

Ru: Who asked you, eternal kitten?  I didn't get to attack the round things, but I did get in on the turkey they had that day. I hear the day was called Easter. I don't know what that means, but I'm all about doing it again. Just because humans do weird things doesn't mean we don't like to have them around. Sometimes, anyway. When they have turkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment