Sunday, July 17, 2022

Invasion of the Mutt



[The mutt brat] 

Ruru the Cat here. We were stuck with the monstrous beast the size of all our dogs put together for DAYS. Worse, yet, she's a puppy. We were stuck with her whole days!  It was absolute misery, even worse than last time. The thing is energy in fur. It's constantly on the move, chasing everyone around, surrounding my people with her smells and eating all our dog food. Most of us hid downstairs, though I hid in my people's room. 

[Even the dogs don't like her.]

What made it even worse was that my favorite person in the world I used to hang out with all the time was right there in the living room the whole time. I could have gone up there and gotten love. Instead, there was the dumb mutt wherever I turned. Even Bean found it terrifying. I couldn't even sneak up to my person and get any love AT ALL. It made me feel a little better that my person complained about the dog, too. 

On the bright side, at least she hasn't come back. Here's hoping that's forever. This is my house. I'm the queen. And I see we don't need more dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment