Monday, May 4, 2020

The Snake that Spits Water

[The scary spitting snake]

Hi!  I'm Bean!  Ru left her blog up, so I'm gonna tell you about this coool thing that showed up in my backyard.  It's long and gray and skinny like the boy person's snake.  But it spits out water.  It's the coolest thing.  But it's kind of scary.  But it's cool.  I want it.  But I don't want to get close to it.  

[Me vs. the snake.]

My sister is braver than me.  She goes right up and drinks the water.  But I'm afraid the water will hurt me 'cuz it comes out of a snake.  But the snake has no face.  I don't understand it.  But it's cool.  And I want it.  But it's scary.  I come close to it but not too close.  I drank some water from the spitting snake, but it just tasted normal.  It's weird.  

Ru here.  Ah, not the puppies again.  This is my blog.  Keep your snakes and water and outside and whatever to yourself.  Dogs are overrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment