Wednesday, May 20, 2020

ANOTHER Parasite?

[The furry blimp.]

Ruru the Cat here.  My people have been positively obsessed with that little female dog.  They kept feeling her belly, putting this tool on it and talking about "heartbeats," and just generally making a fuss over nothing.  Yes, Snow, I'm calling you nothing.  'Cuz you have the bad taste to be born a dog instead of a cat.  I couldn't figure out what they were on about. 

[Wormy parasite.]

And then, another of those wormy parasites showed up.  They call it a "puppy," but it sure looks like a wormy parasite to me.  Don't they know those wormy parasites get bigger and bigger and become annoying, loud dogs that invade your room, steal your dog food, get in your face, drink your water, and generally make a nuisance of themselves?  I had heard a rumor that this was going to happen, but I didn't think it actually would.  I mean, with so many dogs, why would you want another?  And with the wonderful cats in this house, why would you want another dog?  There just doesn't seem to be a point to even one dog. 

[Even the annoying Bean puppy doesn't know what to make of the little parasite.]

Too much fuss about this annoying little rat-looking thing.  Snow thinks of nothing else.  She'll go outside to go potty then zip right back to it.  Baby ANYTHINGS are overrated.  Not kidding.  Baby cats, baby dogs, baby humans...they all attack your tail, mess with your food, play with your fur, and just drive you nuts.  With a world containing me, why would you need anything else? 

No comments:

Post a Comment