Monday, May 11, 2020

Not Fair!

[Me knocking patiently.]

Ruru the Cat here.  I can't believe my person did this to me.  I just wanted some attention.  I don't understand how this could be a problem.  It was morning (for me), and I just felt a bit needy.  Okay, a LOT needy.  I yowled at the door.  I scratched it, yet my person didn't want to let me in.  

[How I wanted to be--comfy and cozy in my turf ]

Usually, my person is a lot more accomodating with my room.  So she lives there.  I choose to share it with her.  I'm nice that way.  But just because it was 11 pm then midnight then one a.m. does not mean she has the right to refuse me entrance to my turf.   She finally let me in, but then she wouldn't shower me with attention. She just wanted to go back to sleep.  Humans are here to serve us.  They should wake up whenever we want them to.  They think they rule the world and even their houses and their rooms, but this shows they don't get cats rule the world.   


[Having to compete with everyone else for space sucks.]

Oh, and it gets even worse.  She has scarcely let me back into my turf since.  I've had to compete with Sylvie and worse, the puppies, to find a place to call my own.  It's not fair.  Just because my person didn't like being awakened and awakened and awakened one night does not mean I'll do it again.  Okay, maybe I will.  But it's my house, my rules.  Why don't humans get this?

No comments:

Post a Comment