Sunday, March 1, 2020

Weird Stuff!!!!

[The weird poky place.  I think they called it a vet.]

Hi hi hi!  I'm Bean!  The cat's not here, so I can share stuff with you!  I'm a puppy!  They took me lots of new places recently!  They took me to a weird place with nothing to play with.  They poked me with a needle thing.  It hurt all day.  I felt yucky and yelped whenever they touched me.  It was sad.  I hid in my bed all day, so no one would touch me.  But the next day, I felt way better.  It was great!  

[The weird Outside room]

Also, this week, for the first time ever, they took us to a big room called Outside.  It had a cold, hard ground with white stuff on it.  I think we're supposed to potty there, but I thought we were supposed to potty on those little pad things.  Anyway, so every little while, they take us to the big, cold Outside room, so we can potty.  But there's so much fun stuff to kill out there that it's hard to think about potty when we gotta play with mama and kill sticks and weeds and stuff.  It's so COOOL!!!

[The Walk thing.]

And yesterday, they put me in this thing they called a harness.  I didn't like that at all.  But then they took us down the road on what they called a Walk.  We just, you know, walked.  But it was sooo awesome!  We went a long long way.  My feet got tired, so I had to be held.  It was cold, but we got treats, so I LOVED it.  

[Weird stuff on the ground.]

And today, I went to the Outside room, and there was a whole new ground down.  It was really white and really cold and covered up all the fun stuff we usually like to play with out there.  It also covered up all my potty spots, so they were harder to find.  It got in my fur and everything.  I was so confused that the weird stuff was everywhere.  The Outside room and the poky place and the walk and everything make me think there's maybe more to this world than I thought there was.  I wonder what else is out there.  

Ah, man.  Ru the Cat here.   Shoo, little hairball. That dumb puppy stole my blog again.  Ah, well.  I guess that means I don't have to write one.  Wow, can I tell you how happy I am to not have to deal with all this crap?  Now, if only I didn't have puppies to deal with, my life would be perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment