Sunday, July 14, 2019

My Butt Noodle Revisited

[My butt noodle.]  

Ruru the Cat Here.  Have a mentioned that humans are just weird?  I don't get their fascination with the wavy flappy thing attached to my butt.  Seriously.  It's just a tail.  I know.  Humans don't have them.  Maybe you have tail envy. 

Anyway, so my people have taken to doing this crazy thing I don't understand.  I'll just be laying there, and a human will pat my tail and say, "Slaps."  I'll look almost asleep, but I can't let that slide.  It's MY tail, not yours.  Mine.  So I have to show the human who is boss and slap that hand back with my tail.  So these humans get all excited and slap my tail back.  So I slap them twice or three times because I want a nap, but they think this is a game.  We'll slap back and forth for several minutes.  I just want to be left alone, all right?  But all of the humans around here have taken to doing it.  I'm really trying to get you to leave my butt noodle alone.  It's mine.  I'm attached to it.  Leave it alone. 

But it can be kind of fun.  Sorta.  Just don't tell anyone I said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment