Sunday, July 21, 2019

Boo on Camp

[Screaming out in frustration because my person is gone]

Ruru the Cat here.  She did it again!  But this time, she did it sneakier.  Sometimes, my person's family will disappear.  I get super frustrated when that happens because I have to look needy to the renter who lives in the basement.  I follow her everywhere but have to LOOK like I'm not being needy.  That's really hard to do.  But at least when that happens, I know my person's gone. 

[In denial that my person ditched me!]

This time, it took me a while to figure it out.  ONLY she went somewhere, which was weird.  She was there one minute, where I could supervise and keep an eye on her, and then she was GONE.  Like, just gone.  Poof.  I looked everywhere.  No person.  Okay, there were people, just not the RIGHT person.  They said something about camp.  I haven't yet figured out what that word means.  But whatever it is means something TERRIBLE. 

[Me, being desperate for attention]

Because I spent three whole days moping around and begging everyone for attention.  I tried to play it cool for a while, to make myself available for attention.  But humans are dense.  They just didn't catch often enough that I was there, waiting.  I even had to run and beg when anybody at all opened the fridge for any reason.  Man, you'd think humans would get better at reading the subtlety that is a cat. 

[How life should be--with my person]

Finally, my person came home.  I made her wait a WHOLE hour before I make myself available because she made me wait FOREVER.  Or at least the better part of three days.  How thoughtless.  Of course, when she came, I had to hide in her room.  Make her work for it.  But now she's here, she's NOT going back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment