Sunday, November 4, 2018

Person Heads

[What's this supposed to be, some funny-looking dog?  Thought we had enough of those around here.]

Ruru the Cat here.  People are strange.  This week, my people used those costume thingies they love to inflict on me on themselves.  They wore these big round things that I think were supposed to be animal heads on their own heads.  Wasn't very convincing because they didn't smell like anything other than people.  And they came home after wearing those things with piles of nasty-smelling stuff I think they call candy.  I heard someone say the word "Halloween," as if it was an important word, but it means nothing to me.

[Fake cat holding a real cat.  At least something's real around here.]

This is one of those strange things my person put on her own head.  I think it's supposed to be a cat, but I found it a bit ridiculous.  It's flattering that my person thinks I'm awesome enough to imitate.  Then again, it should be obvious cats are so cool that everyone would want to be just like us. 

[What the what?  No idea what this thing is supposed to be.]

Then again, if that's the case, why did my person's brother wear this one instead?  Not sure what it's supposed to be, but it does look a bit scary with those big teeth.  Just when I think I have these human-types figured out, they go and do something nutty that confuses me again.  Ah, well.  At least I don't have to be one, even if they wanna be me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment