Sunday, November 11, 2018

Monster in my house! Again!

[Yet another nasty beastie I DON'T want in my house!] 

Ruru the Cat here.  I seriously think my people hate me.  They must, or they wouldn't keep bringing stinking dogs in here.  I just get rid of one round of unnecessary, unwanted dogs (but then, I repeat myself), and another one shows up.  It's my house.  Mine.  A house for cats alone, and not even all cats.  Just me.  And my people.  Toothless can stay, but everyone else with fur and four legs should go.

But dogs are WAAAAAY worse than cats.  I kept hearing rumors that they were going to bring in another person to stay for a while.  They were setting up this camper, whatever that is, for this human to stay in.  Fine, whatever.  Not my problem.  But then, they brought the actual human to stay here while they set up her camper.  This STILL wouldn't have been my problem (I'm okay with an extra set of hands to pet me), except that this human came with a DOG.  The nasty dog above.  We all disappeared for the whole day, hoping against hope this was a one-day visit.  If it can't see us, we can't see it, can we?  And what you can't see is supposed to DISAPPEAR.  Then, another day came and went, and yet, the slobbery mutt remained, eating my dog food, messing with my dogs (can't believe I just said that) and drinking from my water dish.  Which part of my smells everywhere are unclear?  This is MY house.  Mine.  You can't have it.  I marked everything and everyone, ESPECIALLY the dog food. 

[The monster in my face now.  Worse than just my house.]

I've even caught my people turning traitor and petting that thing.  They thought it was funny to get the two of us together for the picture above.  There is NOTHING funny about sticking me in a dog's face, unless I'm allowed to shred the dog.  That would be hilarious.   And the thing is STILL HERE.  What's the deal?  I thought hiding would get my message across.  Now, I'm taking extreme measures by blogging.  If that doesn't work, I don't know what I'll do.  People are just dense.  Which part of MY HOUSE do you not understand.  Mine.  I think I need new people.  Ones who catch a hint.  That's it.  I'll give away mine and get a new batch.  Ones that behave by keeping dogs out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment