Sunday, November 18, 2018

Cactus Rat?!!!

[What in the...?]

Ruru the Cat here.  I thought my people had lost their minds when they allowed a dog in my house that looked like it had run fast into a wall and squished its nose, sounded like a snorting pig, and smelled like...well...a DOG.  Then, they did THIS.  They brought a cactus rat into my house. 

[My people have lost it.]

They've called this thing a bean, a prickle pickle, and a hedgehog. If you ask me, it doesn't look like a bean, a pickle, or a hog.  And hedgehogs, from the game my people play and shows my people watch, are blue.  It hisses, trembles, and sits around like some kind of prickly rock.  It SMELLS like an animal. It has a nose, eyes, and feet.  I know it poops.  It's alive.  But most of the time, it just looks like something totally inedible, though it smells like it could be prey. And they feed it MY food.  Food better than mine, in fact. Which they don't share with me.  Grrr. 

[Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this?] 

I just don't get it.  Why bring in a rat with armor?  A rat without armor is fun, is killable, is fun.  I could spend hours of joyous time playing it to a slow and delightful demise.  But this thing?  I don't want to touch it.  Not sure why they do.  They say it's cute, but I'm the very definition of cute.  I KNOW cute. And if you have cats, why would you need anything else?  I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  Humans don't make ANY sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment