Sunday, October 21, 2018

Ditching Me AGAIN!!!

(My person behaving properly, worshiping me.)

Ruru the Cat here.  My person walked out on me AGAIN.  Seriously?  Is it my breath?  Is it that stupid, obnoxious dog?  I can't think it's me.  She keeps disappearing for DAYS like she can't stand to be around me.  Then, she comes back talking about some other cat or smelling like a dog, like she's got better things to do than to sit around, petting me.  How is that even possible?  A human hand is built for loving a cat.  I can't imagine there's anything in this world more important than giving me love. 

[What the freak is that THING?  And why is my person feeding it?] 
[And this thing?  I just know it's not me.]
[What the what?]

[Now, I know they're joking because whatever-this-is can't exist.]

She talked about petting another cat, like I wasn't enough.  But weirder still, she came back smelling like weird things, I mean weirder than poodles, which was the primary thing I smelled on her.  I don't even know how to describe these other smells.  She said something about petting a llama, a zedonk or something that sounded like that, a sheep, some goats, an alpaca, an emu, and a camel.  I don't even think most of those are real words.  I think she made them up just to tease me and make me jealous.

[Yeah, whatever.  This isn't me.]

She also talked about hiking among red rocks, something about Arches and land canyon, Canyonlands, something like that.  It meant nothing to me because I can't imagine rocks and arches and canyons could be better than hanging out with me.  At least she's back.  I guess that's the important thing. 

I don't understand people.  They pretend that they love me then run out any chance they get to pet and stare at stuff that isn't me.  Humans just don't make any sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment