Monday, October 15, 2018

Close Call

[I'll take a serious mauling if it means my person won't leave me.]

Ruru the Cat here.  I swear my person likes to give me a heart attack.  She and the other people around here talked all about they were going to be gone the whole weekend.  They gave us food early in the day as if they were going to be gone a LONG time.  They stuck the dogs in the bathroom, like they planned to be gone at least over night.  They did everything they could to make me think they would be gone FOREVER. 

Then, that very same night, there they were, back as if they'd never gone.  I had to pin down my person and purr at her and get all snuggly to make sure she was so happy with me that she would NEVER leave me AGAIN.  I wonder if it was a prank by the people around here, and they spent the whole time just outside the house, laughing at me.  I'm sure that's what they did.  Man, people are meanies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment