Sunday, June 10, 2018

My Slave Is Home!

(How things should be always.)

Ruru the Cat here.  The most wonderful thing in the world happened this week.  My person stopped disappearing to that terrible, haunting nightmare called school and started staying home in her bed where I could beg her for fishie crackers and get loves all day long!  It's so awesome! 

Except when it isn't.  She STILL locks me in rooms and forgets about me.  Even when I know that she's in her room doing nothing with those oh-so-useful hands but playing on her keyboard and that flat thing that looks like a computer but isn't, she isn't petting me 24-7.  And when I'm trying to slip away because I'm just done, she holds onto me anyway.  She just doesn't get it when I want to be petted and when I need to ignore her. 

But it's still great because, mostly, she makes a great slave.  Mostly, I like having her around so she can pet me and feed me and pet me and feed me some more.  As long as she never goes back to that dreadful school place again, I will stay the purriest cat in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment