Sunday, May 13, 2018

My Ears!

(My poor, beautiful ears)

Ruru the Cat here.  I have lovely ears.  Look at them.  They have these perfect little tufts that come off the tips that my person loves to play with.  But whenever I justifiably beat up on that annoying Cass cat who is in my house without my permission, breathing my air and taking up my space and sometimes eating food that should go to me, she will snag my ears.  Really?  This is my house.  It was my house first.  I don't care that she looks like my dead cat mom.  I don't care that Toothless seems to think she's okay and will snuggle her.  She needs to understand that this house is MINE and that my ears need to stay lovely.  

A few months ago, she snagged my ears hard and cut me hard, like half an inch down through that nice little tuft on my ear that makes me look like a wild cat.  I couldn't even find the tuft to wash it for the longest time.  It's just now growing back, and that stinking Cass starts gunning for it again.  My ear got scratched today AGAIN by that stinking cat that does not belong in my house.  Just 'cuz I pick on her does not mean she can take it out on my ears.  And to add insult to injury, my person thinks I want this nasty goo on my cut and a human BANDAID thing.  I do not need that sticky crap on my lovely ear.  I can lick it and take care of it.  People just don't get that our tongues are better than any human stuff.  If she were a proper cat mama, my person would lick it and make it better that way.  Then again, she has person cooties in her mouth, too.  It just bugs me that all of this happens because there's a stupid cat in my house that doesn't deserve to breathe my air.  I'm the victim here.  Seriously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment