Sunday, April 9, 2017

My Person Still Doesn't Get It



Ruru the Cat here.  Last week, I posted some very simple rules for how to treat me and how not to treat me.  Well, I guess I wasn't specific enough about what my person can do and what she can't do.  I want to be respected.  So, person mine, listen up.  See what you're doing above?  You're letting me snuggle you, love you, and lick the water out of your hair.  This is proper behavior for my person.

These, however, are big no-nos.  Don't do them.  

1.  I do not wear hats.  Do not put one on me.


2.   Nor am I a hat.  Do not put me on you.



3.  I am not clay.  Do not rearrange my face.
                                           I do not need to be smeared into your face.

                                                       Do not do this.


                                                        Really really don't do this.

4.  I am not a doll.  Don't treat me like one.
5.  I'm really really really really not food.  Food goes in my face.  I don't go in yours.

Just keep these simple rules, Person mine, and we will get along great.  See this?  This is good.  This is really good.  Now, I'm remembering why I like you to be my person.  What was I saying before?



No comments:

Post a Comment