Sunday, April 16, 2017

More Weirdness



Ruru the Cat here.  So I think it must have been one of those odd things people call a holiday this week.  I always know it's a holiday because people get together in big numbers and do very strange things.

This particular strange thing involved putting these brightly colored round objects into a bowl, stuffing them with yummy, forbidden things I think they call chocolate, and hiding them.  Then, smaller humans would go searching for these round things.  I don't get the purpose of it.  I just know people got upset when we cats attacked either round, plastic things or the chocolate stuffed into them.  They especially got mad when we found the round things before the small humans could get to them.
  
There's nothing more awesome than chasing those round things around.  You should see how they fly and spin when you hit them hard enough.  They're really nifty things.  I don't know why people take such issue with a little fun.  

Then they started talking about some bunny.  I didn't see a bunny.  I didn't even smell a bunny.  People are weird.  Sometimes, I wish they made as much sense as a cat.  Then again, cats can't scratch me behind the ears.  So I guess we have to tolerate their weirdness until they start acting normally again.  Well, normal for a human.  

No comments:

Post a Comment