Sunday, March 26, 2017

Invasion!




Ruru the Cat here.  So I thought the worst thing my people could do was to let a toddler, a baby, and this big, black throw rug with mean teeth in my house.  I thought that was bad enough, and my people couldn't possibly stoop lower.  Turns out I was wrong.  So very wrong.



I've gotten used to the puppy named Harmoni.  She's not that much bigger than me, really.  She's okay.  She'll snuggle me and let me snuggle her in return.

Turns out she's small by puppy standards.  My people have started to let in this BIG puppy regularly, like more than once a month.  Sometimes twice a week.  I mean BIG BIG white puppy that thinks cats are fun to play with.  She scared the pee out of Harmoni.  That part was funny. Don't tell her I said that.



How can they do this to me?  I'm sweet, right?  I'm cute.  I know I am.  My person tells me I am.  I know I'm a great snuggle toy.  I do my best to be a well behaved cat unless there's cheese around.  Then no promises.  But I just can't see what I did to deserve the horrors of a big, white monster in my house.  Not just a monster.  A CANINE monster.  Who chases us and barks at us and thinks it's all super fun.  She invades my tub.  She knocks over my water.  She steals Harmoni's food, but that's my job.  I'm such a martyr.  People don't know what we cats suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment