Sunday, March 12, 2017

Gone fishin'



Ruru the Cat here.  I have met the love of my life!  They're goldfish crackers!  I imagine a real goldfish would be better still.  But these things are a slice of paradise, I tell you.  They taste like cheese, and nothing (except bacon) is better than cheese.  But these little things are awesome.  They come in a BIG box.  All you have to do is reach into that fabulous box and fish yourself out a lovely slice of heaven.  They're salty and milky and just so good.  

There's one little drawback to those little bits of yumminess.  The people don't like you stealing them.  Can you believe that?  You'd think they'd be happy to share such goodness with their favorite cat in the whole world.  But usually, I no sooner reach my cute little paw into that sea of golden glory, and a human comes screaming at me to chase me away.  Really?  Even when I purred so cutely, they still don't want to let me take those from the box.  



But then I purred sweetly and gently and rubbed up to my person, and she grabbed me a handful.  My own handful of happiness and joy.  Can I tell you how much I love my person?  My person is wonderful.  So are crackers.  Goldfish ones.  You should try them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment