Sunday, March 19, 2017

Weird Thing



Ruru the Cat here.  A weird thing has appeared in my house.  I'm not even sure what it is.  I think we have two other weird things kind of like it.  It's fascinating, let me tell you. It's little and, well, yummy-looking.  Except for the spikes.  Not sure I want to eat the spikes. It sits under glass, which makes it both difficult to reach and all the more tantalizing. It moves, so I know it's alive.  It's even in my person's room, which should mean it's mine, right?

I like to sit on its cage and stare at it.  I'd be even happier to get my claws on it.  I want to take it out and play with it, but the people around here won't let me.  I guess it's because they don't want me eating it.  Silly humans.  Why bring a little yummy something in the house if it's not meant for my stomach?  I just don't get people at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment