Monday, October 10, 2022

Deworming is Amazing!

[Me, chilling where it's safe with no cats.]

Ruru the Cat here.  It's been a while.  I've just been hiding out in the room, ignoring everyone.  It's usually better that way. Less dangerous because everyone's out to get me, even the kitten now. Blogging gets hard when I have to deal with everyone driving me nuts.


[Me, waiting for my dewormer.]

But out of the blue, I started to smell a fabulous odor, soft, meaty cat food.  I knew everyone was getting it but me.  I heard them, all getting that yummy food.  I heard someone say something about deworming.  It didn't sound like fun.  Anytime someone says something that sounds like medicine, I start to think pain and vets. I wasn't sure whether to be envious or not.  

[Ah, yeah. That's the stuff.]

Then, my person's mom came in with my dish of that soft, meaty cat food. Oh, it was good. There was kind of a weird taste to it.  I wonder if that was the dewormer.  But it didn't matter.  I'd die for that yummy cat food. Okay, maybe not. But I sure would kill for it. Cuz I'm a cat. We kill to eat. Dang, that's good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment