Sunday, June 5, 2022

Dog Blog

 

[Something's out of place.]

Jude: Hi! My name is Jude! I'm a puppy! Ru said I could type her blog, so here I am! I love to visit my neighbors 'cuz I can poop everywhere and run around outside in a fence! It's so much fun! But I miss my people when I'm here! I also miss my favorite cats in the world at my house! I love to chase them around. Here, the cats just hide!

Ru: You see the problem. Of course we hide. She's big and scary. A PUPPY, which is even worse than our three tiny dogs that I can bully. It's such a pain to have a yappy, annoying, busy puppy in my house. 

[Dumb pup in my dog food bowl.]

Jude: I thought I was blogging! It's my turn!

Ru: Shows how much you know. Like I'd let some dumb mutt steal my whole blog. I'm just telling the truth after you get done showing everything else. 

Jude: I'm confused! Anyway, so I was here for a whole day while my family went somewhere they called an amusement park! I wish I could be there with them! Instead, I was stuck at the neighbor's eating everything I could. 

Ru: You see the problems? Dogs are all confused. They think they're in charge just 'cuz they're big and that they have a right to MY dog food. 

 

[Stick with those just like you, the ones who can't spell IQ.]

Jude: But it was fun. I got to hang out and play with the little dogs and go on a walk!  I even chased a cat out of the weeds!  It was great! I missed my people, but I love visiting with neighbors!

Ru: Makes one of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment